Monday, January 16, 2012

Am I Back?!

Today I am finally blogging again because I think I might be ready to work on healthiness again.
I have not gone back to eating meat during my time of non-blogging, but I have been a very very bad vegetarian. I have not exercised and I have been eating a lot of cookie dough. :o(
So far, today, I have done well.
I have not chosen whole foods and all-natural, but this is a huge improvement.
It started when I got fed up with Lilly's cough that started yesterday. I mixed up some Emergen-C for the kids and myself. Then I had a glass of water (!), then I had some instant banana bread flavored oatmeal, a slam, another glass of water (!!), & some vitamins leftover from my gung-ho advocare days. That was pretty cool. Right now I'm having Uncle Ben's ready whole grain medley for lunch. It has brown rice, wild rice, & red rice perfectly seasoned with herbs and spices. ;o) It promises my full daily recommended amount of whole grains, that it's a good source of fiber, and that it's low fat. It was also ready in 90 seconds. Oh, I forgot that I had a bowl of cheese curls as a morning snack. :-/ I did, however, skip my morning run to the pop machine for a pepsi. We'll see how the day goes. I have issues with rebelliousness.

Info on Spark: https://www.advocare.com/1103705/Store/ItemDetail.aspx?itemCode=A1082&id=E&flavor=4

Leave me some love and/or pointers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment